Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17.4.2012-My RECENTLY life

Hmm...
I start my school,
law class like I said before...
Seriously,
I'm fucking under pressure since most of my classmates LOOKS LIKE study hard...
I typed LOOKS LIKE because I don't know their studying situation very well...
I need to study 4 kinds of law:
1. Criminal Law
2. Public Law
3. Common Law
4. Law of Contract
I just don't know how to tell my hubby how underpress is it,
he will worry about it...
So,
gonna handle myself and settle all the shit of my studies...
I'm a big big girl!
:)

Get some new friends...
They are very kind,
lend their notebook to me since I'm a freshman...
Some of them chit-chat with me sometimes,
asked to library together sometimes...
This is a whole new life,
without my crazy buddies: Von, Lemon.... etc
I need to learn in a brand new environment,
I can text in class,
I can eat in class,
I can also sleep in class if I want to... (PS, I never tried it)
Like my high school teachers said,
no lecturer will ask you to study and pass up home work and mark down your notes!
You're the one who gonna do it yourself, D.I.Y
Self-control is fucking fucking important!
You can go to hell if you still think that you can know what is going on without copying notes...
So,
the conclusion is I don't wanna go to hell...
Even I can't make it to the heaven,
but I can still remain as a human...
Not a GHOST that is staying in hell...
Forgot to tell you guys,
I have totally no course work,
what I need to do is waiting for exam once a year...
100% examination!

My hair is getting longer,
and so do my nails...
Like to coloured them in different designs and colours~
And wear different clothes to school everyday...
I don't need to wear like I'm going to dinner but just makesure that I'm looking good,
not messy and messy and messy!

Anyway,
this is my new life...
How about you guys?
Getting better or getting down?
:(

No comments: