Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12.6.2012

Ding Dong!
I have finished my assessment,
some were quite easy and some were like shit...
And I got back my Contract Law assignment...
I only got 9 marks from 25 marks,
it means I failed.
But my tutor said it is fine,
because law assignment do really need hardwork and time to make it works...
Hmm~
I know what's the reason I failed,
so I will make it better next time...
NO WORRIES!

Yesterday was my college's Orientation day,
I escaped with some of my college's besties to have some fun and release some stress...
It was a tired day!
:(
I'm already an old woman,
can't spend my whole day with using out my energy...
Anyway,
it was a good day since I had no class...
Muahahahahahaha!
XD

Next, my mom will get our new home's key this thursday...
So we gonna have some busy period to complete and tidy up...
:)
Please ask to visit me in my new home,
always welcome...

No comments: