Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17.1.2012

河水太浑浊,
你是否完好如初?
她是否跟随在你左右?
我是否保留着洁白的血肉?
在同一条河里,
我闻到了你。
也闻到了她。

我保留,
原谅你的机会。
----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't like to sleep alone!
But my bf just ABANDONED me...
Muahaha!
I will meet him on tuesday...
Hmm...
It means TODAY!
Yeppie!
I miss him soooooooo much!
And my mom couldn't hold on with me anymore,
she said I'm annoying since I talked about my bf over and over...
WHATEVER,
who cares?

My life is good!
The days without work are booooring,
but CNY is coming soon!
Yeppie!
Halo! Angpao!

I changed my hair colour and I'm fucking regret...
It makes me looks pale like shit,
I'm not sick...
It is all because of my hair!
Hmm...
:(




I'm still enjoying my holiday,
and wanna say:
I'M SLEEPY!
Goodnight!
Love you guys!

No comments: