Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012! I'm BoMoh!

Unexpected,
I went to G6 club yesterday to countdown...
I felt like vomit when I was drinking black label in the club...
Maybe I drank too much in the christmas eve...
:D
So,
I don't feel want to drink now...

Let see,
this is the brand new year...
I'm going to university this year...
I'm not a high school student anymore!
I escaped from CHONG HWA INDEPENDENT HIGH SCHOOL!
I'm 19-year-old...
:(
Don't feel excited...

I wanna say thank you to all the people that love me always,
I wanna say sorry to all the poeple that I hurted,
I'm not a little girl anymore...
:)
So,
don't worry about me anymore!
I will settle all the shit myself,
and I won't cry in the midnight anymore...
Even I watched ghost stories...
:D
Bubye 2011,
I tried my best to complete you...
I got the result that I think is good...
I don't feel lonely anymore...
Heart is growing to be tough,
Mind is growing to be smart...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the first day of 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!
Actually I'm not that high as I blogged,
LOL~
I'm still annoyed because of my university...
How come Taylor's law degree doesn't get PTPTN loan?
I don't want to leave me house when I'm studying in the university...
I checked in the net,
INTI University in Nilai is giving PTPTN loan for law degree,
so I will go to there next week...
I don't want to study account...
That's all...
ROAR!
I never feel like wanna get it so much in my life...
I will try my best to study law!
:D

Everyone,
please try your best in 2012...
I will always be with you...
:D
I'm still the CRAZY BoMoh...
<3 you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: