Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18.1.2012-WEDNESDAY

Today is WEDNESDAY,
for the sure my man is working and I'm doing nothing...
My parents betrayed me and went to movie,
so I'm the only one in my house with my LILY...
Luckily my sis is coming back soon,
or not I will just being like a dead fish on the couch...
I'm a COUCH POTATO!
Facing my laptop,
watching the Tv shows,
playing my handphone...
Now that's the HOLIDAYS!
Everyone is busy or school and work,
and I'm totally free and waiting for CNY!


Being booooring~ 0.o

Saw my laptop? XD


Von is not coming back in the CNY,
seriously I feel dissapointed...
It is because I planned to cheat on her when we're gambling...
Now I have no chance!
F.U.C.K
Muahahahahaha!
You want me to save you a ANGPAO from my mom?
Or you just give it up and I'll use the ANGPAO to buy some food for MYSELF...
Can't wait to celebrate your birthday...
:D
Faster come back!

It is raining,
I should sleep...

Bubye EVERYONE!
Love you guys!

No comments: