Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6.3.2012

I watched Beauty and The Beast in 3D with my hubby last night at 1U!
Still my favourite story,
you know girls always like this kind of romance...
:)
There is no subtitles for this movie,
so please consider if you NEED subtitles while you are watching movie...

When he learned to love,
he knows that is the best way to let her go...
If she was happy with that...

When she fall for him,
she come back even he released her...
If he was happy with that...

The conclusion is LOVE need more than a person to complete it,
but no affair please!
Anyway,
thanks to my hubby even he feels like doesn't want to watch this movie...

-------------------------------------------------------

My friend,
she is falling in love...
Hmm...
Quite suprise me since it has no sign!
I'm happy for her,
if you are happy with him,
then go ahead...
I will always be with you...

Don't worry about my car!
I got it back!
And my hubby didn't complain a word...
:D
I love my hubby so much!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the first one who said wanna leave KL and go to other place to study,
now I'm staying and my friends are leaving...
Hmm...
Speechless....

No comments: