Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

27.3.2012

Trust me,
there is someone...
He accompany you in silent,
he treat you as his baby,
he take care of you when you get hurt,
he talk and share his secret with you,
he hug you and kiss you with full of love...

Like I read in the newspaper,
DON'T WANT THE SWEET WORDS AND HONEY PHRASES,
NEED THE LONG LASTING ACCOMPANIES WITH SILENT.

He is perfect,
for me.
I became a better person with him,
and that's what I need.
I always get angry with him,
and he is very pity and still with me...
(even I get angry with some stupid reasons)
I think that is the reason he loves me!
LOL

Anyway,
his birthday is coming and I have totally NO plan about it...
PS, don't give any comment in this one.
I promise that he will gets a big big suprise,
trying my best...
:)
Just like he trying his best not to get angry with me when I always did him some bullshit...

Conclude:
I love you, darling.
SO MUCH <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Going out with Lemon and Winnie tomorrow!
And my new little cute VIVA is coming to me!
That's means I'm gonna drive a  new car tomorrow!
ROAR
Darling said that I should take good care of it and not to bang it,
like my parents said.
:D

Anyway,
this week and next week will be full of joyful...
Since I'm celebrating my darling and my buddies' birthday in these days...

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you were my buddies,
you knew that I didn't get long nails since I used to bite my nails...
You know what?
I THROWED AWAY THIS FUCKING HABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!
I have nice and pretty nails right now,
and thanks to my mom...
She coloured it very well!

My hand looks BIG! Muahahahahahaha

Looks pale today but my nails are nice! XD


Hope you guys like it!
Happy TUESDAY!
(Please don't hit me since I know some of you are studying and going to school, like shit)
I'm in holiday!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: