Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15.2.2012

Yesterday is the first Valentine's day for us,
and he was late...
Actually there is nothing I should get angry,
but I just got angry without any BIG reason...
Luckily he is a patient guy...
XD

Okay,
we planned to visit to the zoo but the weather just like a SHIT!
So we went to KL to enjoy our tea time,
and then shopping...
Just like what we always do in Saturday...
=.=
He got me a necklace,
and I like it sooooooooo much!

Everything was going right,
but I was having gastric last night...
Pity boyfriend,
keep worrying me and taking me to many clinic...
:(
I'm sorry...
Trust me,
HE IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD...
And thanks to his sis since he woke her up in the midnight...
Haiz~
How come I sick in yesterday?

Anyway,
take care....

No comments: