Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

19.2.2012

His face didn't have any emotion,
but I felt his worries...
I'm always the lucky one because I have a best boyfriend in the world...
He is unlucky because he has a girlfriend that always causes him problems...
:(
I'm sorry,
and he still comforted me...
"换成是我,你也会照顾我啊。好好照顾身子,日子还很长呢:)"
(If I was the one who sick, you would also take care of me. Take care of yourself, there is still a long time to go.)
Aww...
Feeling touch and wanna cry when I read this,
but I was having my lunch...
How come he is so warm?
God,
you gave me the best present I think...
Thank you...

So let see...
I have ate porridge for few days,
add some bread...
My mom cooked me noodles for my lunch!
OMG!
I never knew that noodles is fucking yummy!
(Maybe I ate porridge for the long time)

I'm waiting for my hubby,
he is still working...
But he promised to me he is coming tonight!
Yeppie!
Happy happy happy~
Okay,
I should say goodbye to you all...
Gonna have some rest and watch animation...

Love you guys~

No comments: