Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

6.2.2012

The most fucking thing is when you're going to sleep,
then you're having stomachache,
and then you can't even leave the toilet bowl...
Luckily I brought in my laptop,
so I can enjoy playing FACEBOOK and blog some...
XD
How come I'm so smart?

Drank yesterday,
quite good~
Hmm...
But I don't feel wanna drink more when I think about my CHRISTMAS EVE!
FUCK!
It makes me feel like vomit everytime I think about it...
:(
So maybe I should quit myself from alcoholic huh?
Who knows?
XD
And I know some of you must be scolding rude words when you saw this...
Like I always say,
I'm a good girl without alcoholic and I love my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna spend my day without my boyfriend today!
:D
Muahahahahahahahahaha...
He is going spend his night with dota and I'm going to spend it with ONE PIECE!

Anyway,
I'm still in holidays~
Anything just call me...
ESCPECIALLY ALCOHOLIC, OOPS!

No comments: