Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

27.2.2012

I don't mean to hurt you or make you sad,
you must know...
I just love you soooooooo much and I care all the single word you said...
When you said FOREVER,
my tears agree with you and I know you mean it...

You are the best boyfriend in the world,
and thank you...
Sorry for everything,
I promised I will change it and make myself better...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,
February is going to the end...
And I'm still in holiday!
I don't even meet my friends recently,
what I do is stay in my house or date with my boyfriend...
I'm lazy to drive,
and I always can't find a right time to meet my friends...
I don't go out at night or evening recently...
It is because everyone is worry about me,
they asked me not to go out when the day is dark or drive...
I'm a oversized kid?????????????????????
Who knows?

Anyway,
I'm waiting for Von that idiot to come back...
Then I will start up my fucking lifestyle again,
play, eat, drink!
I'm waiting for you!!!!!!
And I'm fucking miss you!

No comments: